The Economic club of Ulaanbaatar established in Ulaanbaatar, on 12th of September 2013.
Purpose of the Club
Decision makers whom influenced to Mongolia’s economy such as politicians, famous economists, top business men. During the meeting discussed about Mongolia’s economic situation, suggest reference and solution to the public and privileged person.
The main goal of the Economic Club of Ulaanbaatar is to determine the underlying issues of the Mongolian economy and to discuss and derive solutions to these issues.
- September 12, 2013 – Michael Glos, former German Minster of Economic Development
- October 16, 2013– Andrew Walter, Economics Professor at the University of Melbourne.
- November 11, 2013 – Hiroaki Kuwajima, head and CEO of Aoyama Shachu Corporation.
- Apr 3, 2014 –Economist Jargalsaikhan (Defacto), Ganbold.Da (Board member of OT)
- May 15, 2014 – United States Government energy experts – panel discussion.
- Jun 26, 2014 – Chinese economist and writer Dr. John Gong.
- Oct 16, 2014 – M. Batchimeg. Member of Parliament.
- Oct 20, 2014 – Dr.Don Drummond, Canadian Economist,
- Nov 27, 2014 – Kh. Temuujin. Member of Parliament
Future events will continue to headline distinguished guests and experts from around the world.